1. CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. No Early Check-ins please without prior permission.
Please telephone us on 407 - 408 – 9602 on arrival in the Orlando area and we will give you the door lock combination to the property.
2. SMOKING: All our properties are NON-SMOKING, but smoking is permitted within the lanai/porch areas.
3. PETS: Pets are permitted in some of our rental properties only with prior approval. $50 per pet per week fee applies. All pets must be on leashes outside the property at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and tick are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The villa owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. Should the villa be infested after your stay, we reserve the right to deduct the Pest Control Fee from the Security Deposit. Maximum pet weight of 50 lbs unless or less unless prior approval was received..
4. AGE LIMIT: We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A reservation deposit is required on booking. This is $500 or 20% of the invoice depending on which is greater.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of $500 is required or a Deposit Waiver of $59.
Damage Deposit: The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to villa or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All rubbish, debris and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the cycle started. Please start one load of laundry if possible.
- All keys are left in the lock box and property is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No household items, including linens, are lost or damaged
Damage Waiver: This is a $59 non-refundable fee designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay.
PAYMENT: The balance of the payment becomes due 60 days prior to your holiday. For dates less than 60 days the full amount must be paid on booking. Please make payments in the form of Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, direct bank transfer, cashier’s checks or personal checks in US dollars made payable to Stoneman Vacation Villas . For UK payments in sterling please contact us for UK bank details.
8. CANCELLATIONS: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation Cancellations can be made up to 60 days prior to the vacation with a $100 administration fee. Cancellations of less than 60 days prior to the start of the vacation will not be refunded unless we are able to make an alternative booking arrangement, in which case, your money will be refunded less a $100 administration charge. All cancellations will also forfeit PayPal fees if they use that method of payment to pay for their vacation. All efforts will be made by our team to refill the booking place on your behalf. We will of course, look sympathetically upon each individual case. Unfortunately we have to make this rule to deter people booking properties and cancelling at the last moment resulting in a loss of revenue, as once a booking is confirmed we have to refuse any other offers to rent the property.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests at the property is stipulated by local legislation and is not negotiable.
10. MINIMUM STAY: The property requires a minimum 3 night stay. Shorter stays are at the owner's discretion
11. CLEANING CHARGES: All stays of less than 7 nights will incur a cleaning charge.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Resort amenity fees where applicable are not included in the rental rate.
13. MAID SERVICE: While the use of linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate of the property, regular maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the properties.
14. RATE CHANGES: Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
16. CHANGE OF HOME POLICY: Occasionally it may be necessary to move the booking to an alternative property. This will only happen under extreme circumstances caused by a maintenance issue that would affect your enjoyment of the home or for your safety. We will find alternative accommodation of a comparable standard or higher at no extra charge to the guest in these circumstances. A partial refund will be given per out descretion.
17. PARKING: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
18. STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given for Acts of God. If you are unable to travel due to a hurricane we would be willing to give you alternative dates for your vacation depending on availability
19. LIABILITY: The villa is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance of your trip otherwise it is deemed as accepted by you in full.